- Active Substance (s) : Metoclopramide Hydrochloride 1 mg / ml
- Dosage Form : Syrup
- Pack : Bottle of 120 ml Syrup
- Indication :
- For adults: Prevention of delayed chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV)
For adults: Prevention of radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (RINV)
For adults: Symptomatic treatment of nausea and vomiting, including acute migraine induced nausea and vomiting
- For adults: Metoclopramide can be used in combination with oral analgesics to improve the absorption of analgesics in acute migraine
For pediatrics: Prevention of delayed chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Product Description : Mepram (Metoclopramide) is a substituted benzamide. It is used among other things because of its anti-emetic properties.
The anti-emetic effect is the result of two mechanisms of action involving the central nervous system.
- Recommended Daily Dosage :
- For adults: single dose is 10 mg, repeated up to three times daily
- For pediatrics: dose of 0
- 1 to 0
- 15 mg/kg body weight, repeated up to three times daily by oral route